Russian English Interpreter for Pharmacy expo in Moscow
We provide medical interpreters and translators from Russian into English Language and vice versa. Our medically trained interpreters will work for a period of 4 days in Moscow for a Pharmaceutical expo – Apteka.
The event takes place in December from 3 to 6 /12 2018 at the Expocentre in Moscow, Russia.
Various medical companies from around the world bring their products and medicines, including homeopathy, physiotherapy, pharmaceutical materials, diagnostic tests, chemical reagents, laboratory diagnostic equipment and more to Russia.
If you require Medical and Pharmaceutical Translators or Interpreters for a Trade Show. Please, contact us at info at www.Russian-English.com
We are Healthcare/Pharma translation experts from Russian into English and vice versa. Our interpreters and translators are highly skilled in Pharma and Medical areas, some of which are listed below:
- Pharmacovigilance meetings interpreting from Russian into English
- CIOMs/SAE/SUSAR forms and hospital reports translations from English into Russian · Adverse event reporting
- Regulatory correspondence & audit documentation
- Clinical trial documentation translation from Russian into English
- Medical study protocols
- Product profiles & data sheets, SPCs/PILs
- Labels, inserts, instructions & manuals
- Clinical trial recruitment materials
- Physician & patient questionnaires
- Physician & patient recorded interviews
- Quantitative qualitative medical surveys translation from English into Russian
If you bring your medical and pharmaceutical equipment to Moscow, you would also need to translate some marketing brochures in advance. We would be happy to work on Russian English translation of your Brand concepts and Scientific publications.
SAR & SOP procedures