Russian into English subtitles translation for a feature film or a documentary requires a unique technique. First, it involves defining time codes, exact in and out times of each subtitle which stands for a scene or a dialogue. Then if necessary, the translator needs to shorten the length of the text in one of the languages. For example, in most cases, the Russian version is more extended than English and thus needs to be reduced according to the time code.
We must accurately check the reading time and make it suitable for subtitles overlay. Russian English translation of subtitles requires efficiency and attention to details, consideration of local dialects and phrases. Translating from English into Russian for a video story, whether it is a news report or a scientific documentary is a complex work and thus cannot be done properly by a machine translation.
Russian into English subtitles translation for a feature film or a documentary
I am fluent in Russian and English languages and can perform various responsibilities as a Client Relationship Manager. I am dynamic and efficient Russian/ English speaking Executive Assistant.
The services are available on-site in Geneva city & surrounding area
I can present your business and become a trusted advisor to your clients and provide information on your behalf and on behalf of your business. The services could be provided over the phone or by visiting target companies or individuals you select.
Under Client Management option, Some specific skills I can offer can include:
- Russian English Language translation of marketing material, business documents on a daily basis.
- Be your business Virtual Assistant and provide a phone number where everyone can reach you anytime.
- Email to your clients on your behalf
- Edit any documents, pricing, costs in Microsoft Excel
- Provide Internet Research on a subject
- Provide other Administrative Support functionality
- I can assist in taking care of personal and work-related matters