We provide medical interpreters and translators from Russian into English and vice versa. Our medically trained interpreters will work for a Pharmaceutical exhibition.
The rate for an 8-hour working day for a consecutive interpreter in Moscow starts at 15 000 rubbles. The cost of an interpreter can vary in other towns and cities across Russia. It is also increasing due to the complexity and intensity of work. The event takes place in December 2022 at the Expocentre in Moscow, Russia. Various international medical companies bring their products and medicines to Russia, including homoeopathy, physiotherapy, pharmaceutical materials, diagnostic tests, chemical reagents, laboratory diagnostic equipment, and more. Please, contact us at [email protected] if you require Medical and Pharmaceutical Translators or Interpreters for a Trade Show in Moscow.
We are Healthcare/Pharma translation experts from Russian into English and vice versa. Our interpreters and translators are highly skilled in Pharma and Medical areas, some of which are listed below:
Interpreter for Pharmacy Exhibition
- Pharmacovigilance meetings interpreting from Russian into English
- CIOMs/SAE/SUSAR forms and hospital reports translations from English into Russian Adverse event reporting
- Regulatory correspondence & audit documentation
- Clinical trial documentation translation from Russian into English
- Medical study protocols
- Product profiles & data sheets, SPCs/PILs
- Labels, inserts, instructions & manuals
- Clinical trial recruitment materials
- Physician & patient questionnaires
- Physician & patient recorded interviews
- Quantitative qualitative medical surveys translation from English into Russian
If you bring your medical and pharmaceutical equipment to Moscow, you need to translate some marketing brochures in advance. We would be happy to work on the Russian English translation of your Brand concepts and Scientific publications.
SAR & SOP procedures
медицинский перевод, синхронный перевод c английского языка
Future Healthcare Future Healthcare is an exhibition dedicated to showcasing disruptive healthcare technologies, telemedicine, and global innovation in healthcare delivery. This event particularly inspiring as it broadened her understanding of emerging trends in the healthcare industry.