If you consider attending a conference in Switzerland, most likely it will be in English. Therefore, you would need an on-site Russian interpreter🗣️ . Whether you are in Geneva, Zurich or anywhere in Switzerland, English is spoken in all cantons. The blockchain conference attracted those who have startups in blockchain technologies and also investors from various countries. I have assisted a group of Russian bankers in exploring the best jurisdiction for the Crypto company.
Here’s a sample 🔊 of the outstanding work from one of our interpreters, delivering a voice-over while providing simultaneous interpreting for a conference speaker from English to Russian. 🎙️ Listen now and discover the quality and professionalism we bring to every interpretation!
🎧Listen to Our Interpreter’s Sample Voice-Over!
This sample showcases one of our skilled interpreters performing simultaneous voice-over interpretation from English to Russian during a conference. By hearing the tone, clarity, and style of the interpreter, you can confidently decide if they’re the right fit for your needs. It’s not just about language proficiency; it’s about ensuring the interpreter’s voice and approach align perfectly with the essence of your event.
As a part of this assignment, I encountered some new blockchain-related terms in English. For example, asset tokenization, which is in the Russian language токенизация активов.
Here are some more blockchain-related terms in English along with their Russian equivalents:
- Smart Contract (Умный контракт): A digital contract that automatically executes and enforces the terms of a contract based on predefined rules.
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi) (Децентрализованные финансы): An emerging financial technology based on secure distributed ledgers similar to those used by cryptocurrencies.
- Non-Fungible Token (NFT) (Невзаимозаменяемый токен): A unique digital identifier that cannot be copied, substituted, or subdivided, recorded in a blockchain, and used to certify authenticity and ownership.
- Cryptocurrency (Криптовалюта): A digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security and operates independently of a central bank.
- Blockchain (Блокчейн): A system in which a record of transactions made in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency is maintained across several computers that are linked in a peer-to-peer network.
- Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) (Технология распределенного реестра): A digital system for recording the transaction of assets in which the transactions and their details are recorded in multiple places at the same time.
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO) (Первичное предложение монет): A type of funding using cryptocurrencies, often used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks.
- Mining (Майнинг): The process by which transactions are verified and added to the public ledger, known as the blockchain, and also the means through which new coins are released.
- Wallet (Кошелек): A place where cryptocurrency users can store and retrieve their digital assets.
- Proof of Stake (PoS) (Доказательство доли): A type of consensus mechanism used by blockchains that allows for more energy-efficient transaction validation.
Understanding these terms in both English and Russian can be particularly beneficial in the context of bilingual conferences, discussions, or educational materials related to blockchain technology.
Professional interpreters in Geneva charge between CHF 85-200 ($95-$215) per hour 🕒
The cost of a Russian-English interpreter in Geneva can vary greatly depending on several factors, such as the interpreter’s experience, credentials, and location. On average, professional interpreters in Geneva charge between CHF 80-200 ($85-$215) per hour, with higher rates charged for specialized or technical interpreting services.
Bear in mind, the rate for an interpreter can hinge on how long they’re needed and the assignment’s unique needs. It also depends on the specific requirements of the assignment. For example, if an interpreter is needed for a conference or a legal proceeding, the cost may be higher due to the technical expertise required. At Russian-English 🗣️ We provide independent (freelance) interpreters in Geneva. In order to get a more accurate estimate of the cost of the services please send us details. We are happy to provide references and we check the interpreter’s credentials to ensure that they are fully qualified and experienced in the type of interpreting you require.